We, Comoodle, want this Site to be a fun, supportive community. We therefore ask all our users to follow a few simple House Rules.
By using Comoodle you agree that you will:
• use the Site and anything you share through the Site for the benefit of the community and not for private gain;
• respect other Users by keeping your end of the bargain if you agree to share something, or letting them know as soon as possible if there is a problem;
• be honest and accurate about things you are offering and activities you are promoting;
• not post anything dishonest, misleading, offensive or unpleasant on the Site or in any communications with users, or do anything that might damage the working of the Site or Council’s reputation;
• not offer, request or share anything illegal or anything that might be harmful or unsafe;
• act responsibly and safely when dealing with other users either through the Site or in person;
• take good care of anything you borrow, follow terms and conditions set by lenders, and try to resolve any damage or loss that happens amicably;
• make sure you (or anyone operating on your behalf) are competent, and if necessary trained, to use anything you borrow through the Site;
• make sure you have any necessary insurance to cover sharing or activities supported by the Site;
• not use the Site or any contact details you acquire through the Site to distribute spam, junk mail, viruses, malware or anything offensive or unpleasant;
• not publish or exchange personal details through the site;
• only contact other users via the site's messaging system and;
• only contact other users to discuss borrowing and lending and not for any other purpose.